Podiatry is a specialty within medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg. With 26 bones in the ankle and foot—one quarter of all the bones in your body—foot health is important for your quality of life and mobility. The CMI Podiatry Division, under the leadership of Dr. Angela Molnar, offers advanced imaging onsite with High Resolution Diagnostic Ultrasound and Digital Imaging with advanced availability for CMI Imaging Services as needed.
CMI is a Certified Durable Medical Equipment supplier per DMERC for Diabetic Therapeutic Shoe Gear and Insoles, Ankle-Foot-Orthoses (AFO’s), Functional Dropfoot braces, Functional Orthotics, Dynamic Assist Braces and other equipment. CMI’s Podiatry Division is an ongoing FDA-approved clinical trials certified site.
- Diabetic Foot Care and Neuropathy
- Advanced Wound Care
- Foot Deformities (Bone Spurs, Bunions, Hammer toes, Morton’s Neuroma, Peripheral Neuropathies)
- Nail Care
- Foot Surgery
- Heel Pain
- Gait Abnormalities (pediatric & adult)
- Fungal infection of skin and nails
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Vascular disease of the Foot
- Skin Lesions
- Advanced Wound Care options for non- or delayed healing wounds/ulcers of the foot